Tue, Apr 25|
I&E Dance Studio
Email Foundations Workshop
How to Cultivate, Integrate and Utilize an Email List from Start to Finish
Time & Location
Apr 25, 2023, 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM
I&E Dance Studio, 505 King St suite 125, La Crosse, WI 54601, USA
About the event
Does starting an email list overwhelm you? Are you unsure of what to write in an email or how to make them engaging? Are you just not using that email list you already started?
If you answered yes, then you need to attend this workshop led by Michelle Malone, owner of Collective Marketing.
One of the most important things to have in your marketing is to have an email list that you are utilizing!
The first portion of this workshop will be dedicated to LEARNING and the second portion will be dedicated to INTEGRATING with the assistance of me, Michelle :)
You will learn:
- the importance of an email list
- how to create engaging emails
- what type of content to write and how to write
- ideal length and time/day to send emails
- how to properly track engagement on emails and interpret the analytics
With my help, you will INTEGRATE an:
- Email subscribe link (if you do not have one)
- Social media post to entice people to sign up for your email list
- Website page for someone to subscribe
- Thank you email for subscribing
If you already have those things in place, there will be the additional direction to:
- Create an enticing offer that can only be retrieved by joining the email list
- Website page created specifically for that offer
- Automated email sent with the promo code or discount sent to their email
I will be there to help you through the entire process and by the end of the workshop you have integrated an email list from start to finish!