Tue, May 16|
I&E Dance Studio
Social Media Planning Workshop
How to create a cohesive brand on social media, organize posts, plan ahead and preschedule!
Time & Location
May 16, 2023, 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM
I&E Dance Studio, 505 King St suite 125, La Crosse, WI 54601, USA
About the event
Are you stuck on what to post on social media and when? Do you need help organizing your posting or creating a cohesive brand on social media?
If you answered yes, then you need to attend this workshop led by Michelle Malone, owner of Collective Marketing.
Social Media is often the first place someone interacts with your business, so it is KEY that you are clear on who you are and what you do!
The first portion of this workshop will be dedicated to LEARNING and the second portion will be dedicated to INTEGRATING with the assistance of me, Michelle :)
You will LEARN:
- basics of branding and creating a cohesive grid
- current social media trends
- what type of content to post and ideas for daily/monthly themes
- ideal length of captions, time/day to post and how often
- how to properly track engagement on social media and interpret the analytics
With my help, you will INTEGRATE:
- Social media plan that creates organization in what you are posting on a weekly basis
- How to pre-schedule posts in Meta Business Suite
- Social media analytics tracking spreadsheet
Plus... every solution I will be sharing is FREE! No extra softwares to pay a monthly fee on :)
I will be there to help you through the entire process and by the end of the workshop you have a social media plan!