Thu, Jul 20|
Lansing Office Works
Social Media Simplified
Learn the ins and outs of social media including creating a cohesive brand, engaging posts, organization and planning ahead!
Time & Location
Jul 20, 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM
Lansing Office Works, 274 Main St, Lansing, IA 52151
About the event
Are you stuck on what to post on social media and when? Do you need help organizing your posting or creating a cohesive brand on social media?
If you answered yes, then you need to attend this workshop led by Michelle Malone, owner of Collective Marketing.
Social Media is often the first place someone interacts with your business, so it is KEY that you are clear on who you are and what you do!
The first portion of this workshop will be dedicated to LEARNING and the second portion will be dedicated to INTEGRATING with the assistance of me, Michelle :)
You will LEARN:
- basics of branding and creating a cohesive grid
- current social media trends
- what type of content to post and ideas for daily/monthly themes
- ideal length of captions, time/day to post and how often
- how to organize and implement a social media plan
With my help, you will INTEGRATE:
- Canva Tutorial (Online Graphic Design Tool)
- Social media plan that creates organization in what you are posting on a weekly basis
- Pre-scheduling tutuorial in Meta Business
I will be there to help you through the entire process and by the end of the workshop you have a social media plan!
Please, feel free to bring in a lunch since this is over the lunch hour :)